1. Anybody have strong feelings one way or the other about Merlin? I keep seeing posts about it on LJ, and I can watch Season 1 on Netflix Instant Play, but I'm so bad at making decisions.....
2. Open letter to the universe at large: When you spell "Greek" with the "squiggly e," yes, the first time, it is cute. After that, it's more like, "Do they not know they're spelling it 'Grssk'?" Because sigma is, after all, equivalent to s and not to e....
3. Finally finished The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
. It takes a while to really get going, but it is really sweet, and the characters are most endearing. Isola Pribby in particular is truly hilarious. Definitely recommend it. It's a little predictable but the characters are all so good-hearted that I could forgive it for that.
4. I go back to college next week. Stats and
linear algebra--what was I thinking? And Renaissance lit/culture on top of that! But it should be fun, if filled with homework. If I disappear, assume I've been eaten alive by Mathematica....
5. I started my first calufrax
rec week today! I'm very excited, since there are some stories I've been wanting to share. But a lot of what I want to rec has been recced already....although, I suppose, in a sense, that is a good thing.
6. I think I've finally found a default pic I really like. It's a crop of a piece of a wallpaper by summerdisregard
, and it has space and Amy Pond and I love it!
7. Doctor Who, when are you coming baaaaaack?